Are you a glamping site looking for a durable, year round glamping structure, or are you in need of a special space for your garden? Why not contact us for more information on our bespoke, high quality yurts and wooden roundhouses, handmade with love in Wales. Feel free to ring for a chat- I’d be happy to discuss any questions you may have!
Or send us a message:
DIRECTIONS FROM CARMARTHEN
Follow A40 from Carmarthen to St Clears.
Turn off A40 into St Clears, then follow signs to Llanboidy
Follow road to Llanboidy (10 minutes approx) go through the village of Llanboidy and up the hill to the T junction. Turn right.
Take the next right at a fork (before a house)
Continue and take your second left – half way down the next hill – signposted “Glandwr”- it’s opposite a house and if you start going back up hill you’ve gone too far.
Follow this small road approx 1 mile and Fron Farm tarmacced drive is on your left – there are wooden Fron Farm Yurts signs and a big slate sign saying “Fron Eglwys Fair”- drive all the way down to the car park on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM CARDIGAN/ ABERYSTWYTH
• Take A478 from Cardigan (towards Tenby)
• After approx 9 miles go through Crymych
• 1.8 miles after Crymych take left turn signposted Glandwr
• follow this road into Glandwr, and go straight over cross roads.
• turn right at the next T junction, up the hill ignore 1st right turn
• At top of hill go straight over another cross roads with a post box on your left.
• Fron Farm tarmacced drive is the first on your right by a slate sign saying “Fron Eglwys Fair”
drive all the way down to the car park on the left.