Yurt + Ger Pricing
14ft Ger £3650
14ft Yurt £3750
16ft Ger £4300
16ft Yurt £4400
18ft Ger £5500
18ft Yurt £5600
21ft Ger £7900
21ft Yurt £8000
ALL PRICES + VAT
*The Yurt has bentwood roof poles allowing for a taller ceiling
**The Ger has straight roof poles creating a more sturdy structure suitable for year round use.
Components for standard 16ft Yurt
As a guide, these are the components of what our standard 16ft Yurt (12 inch space) includes:
38 bentwood Roof Poles: made from ash and treated with wood preservative treatment and hard wax oil.
3 Lattice Wall Sections made from steam bent ash, fastened with aircraft standard mild steel aluminium coated rivets and treated with wood preservative treatment and hard wax oil.
Roof Wheel: made from ash, larch or oak and treated and oiled.
Door and doorframe: made from larch with cast iron t-hinges, or stainless steel butt hinges and latch. All doors fitted with waterproof beadings and threshold strips. Treated and oiled.
Canvas roof, wall, wall band and roof wheel star: made from 12oz Regentex blended polyester/cotton canvas. All canvas water resistant (BS. 3408: 1992.), flame retardant (BS. 37:1996.) and rot resistant (DEF STAN 68-141.). Canvas is secured with nickel-plated brass grommets and webbing straps.
1 x 1.2m window in wall canvas in position of choice.
A clear panel in roof star can also be added at no extra cost.
External rope and canvas strapping. Webbing tension band and secondary canvas tension band.
All our roundhouses are made bespoke for customer requirements and budgets.
Our basic 4.9m (16ft) roundhouse is £13900+vat.
This price is for an all year round structure, fully insulated, wooden clad, double glazed window, roof dome, redwood pine flooring and redwood pine door.
Units require a well-drained level area or deck to sit on. These units do not require footings but require fixing into the ground using lintels. Full drawings can be supplied.
For full specifications- see below.
Components of Standard 16ft Roundhouse
· Double Roof Pole system with roof cavity – with 250mm overhang- larch or Douglas fir.
· EPDM rubber outer roof cover- grey.
· 16mm multifoil roof insulation with internal ply-roof lining. Colours of choice.
· Timber frame consisting of larch or Douglas fir posts onto ring beams for floor plate and wall plate. All timber planed and finished with stop chamfers and oiled.
· Roof wheel, made of a 12mm ply ring, laminated with 2 layers of ash for structural strength with secondary ring to fit acrylic dome fixed to up-stand with ventilation system.
· 6ft 6” Wall panels of 6mm exterior MDF + 25mm insulation board. Breathable membrane + external 1” larch clad. Fitted with ventilation. Primed and undercoated ready for final finish.
· 1 flashing for fire (fire not supplied) fitted in roof cover.
· Insulated Flooring – 40mm gravel trays as a bass layer with 100mm jablite sealed for waterproofing on joints and circumference with 18mm OSB smart ply flooring. Sealed with a galvanized steal skirting ready for finished floor
· 1 single door, T&G belt & brace door (Red wood pine) with stainless steel hinges, 5 lever sash lock + handles. Threshold and weather seals.
· 1 double-glazed opening window unit 700mm W x 1m H in position of choice plus full ceiling to floor polycarbonate window- non-opening x 2 if requested.
· Flooring: basic price includes the fitting of a redwood pine finished floor, upgrades for other floor finishes are available at further cost.